When my daughter Mariah was around 3 years old, I remember catching her sneaking in a mouth full of gummy bear candy. She despised chocolate but would readily con her way into getting candy from adults. I look back and laugh at it now, but back then, I was terrified of her getting cavities, becoming addicted to sweets and worse, sugar rushed. Fast forward a couple of years, and i’ve managed to instill in her better and healthy habits. Once of which is taking her multi-vitamin from OLLY.
Mariah plays a couple of sports, but volleyball is her favorite so far. Being a student athlete, it’s imperative to keep her body fully fueled with nutrients. Volleyball fires up her competitive juices more-so than any other sport she plays. Since OLLY’s vitamins contain Vitamin D, which is important for everyone. It’s extremely important for a growing child. It helps the body absorb calcium from the food she intakes and allows the healthy development of bones, teeth and muscle. Since very few foods are naturally rich in vitamin D, it’s key for her to get them from her multi-vitamin.
OLLY vitamins consist of essential ingredients necessary to help kids during those years such as:
- 15 MUST HAVES: It has 15 essential vitamins & minerals for daily health & happiness.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Supports clear and healthy skin. Lets face it, what teen wouldn’t want clear skin!
- BRILLIANT B’s: Help generate energy & the good feels.
- Vitamin A, C, E: Thanks to YouTube, she already knows how important skincare is, so when I mention how great vitamin C and E is for her skin, that motivated even more (sigh, pre-teens!)
- BIOTIN: Helps you grow keratin and assist in keeping your hair, shine & nails on point.
As moms, we always want what’s best for our children. When it comes nutrition, we keep them away from sugary drinks, make them drinks lots of water, eat their fruit and veggies, and taking daily vitamins should be on that list too. It’s just as essential as everything else. I highly recommend OLLY vitamins. They’re tasty and fully of yummy flavor-it’s a win-win for us! Check them out for yourself moms!
Special thanks to OLLY for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.