I’ve never been uncomfortable in denim perse. My problem really stem from finding jeans that are both stylish and flattering to my shape. For years, it was either one or the other but never both until I came across Fashion to Figure’s new denim line! You all know that I am an avid shopper of FTF and was ecstatic when they asked me to be a part of their exclusive denim campaign. Myself along with seven other plus size bloggers were the models for their “real women” denim lookbook in advance of their 10th anniversary.
Every girl needs a pair of relaxed denim. My go-to are distressed boyfriend jeans. Keep it far from boy by adding a pair of heels and it becomes totally feminine!!
The new collection features cutting edge pieces including colored denim, distressed boyfriend jeans high-waisted jeans, legging jeans and denim track pants. The collection marks the first time these denim offerings have been created specifically for the FTF plus size women at such amazing prices – each pair retails for under $40.
Catch some behind the scenes footage off of their Youtube channel and don’t forget to subscribe to their fashion blog!
- Ty Alexander of http://gorgeousingrey.com
- Margie Ashcroft of http://www.margieplus.com
- Kelly Augustine of http://www.kellyaugustine.com
- Megan Murphy of https://www.youtube.com/user/megancbeauty
- Christina Brown of http://lovebrownsugar.com/
- Chanté Burkett of http://www.everythingcurvyandchic.com/
- Liz Black of http://psitsfashion.com/
Which ones are your favorite?